Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Introduction

Welcome dear photo enthusiast!!!

Most of you reading this already know me. For those who stumbled upon or dug this site out, thank you for stopping by.

As to who I am, my name is Sridhar, I also go by Sri or Dhara (depending on who's yelling at me :-)).

When I'm not clicking photos I'm working for my employer, a large IT services company.

I've been an avid amateur photographer since the days of the film auto-focus cameras. I've moved on to different cameras and leveled up every few years, seeking better features.

The only reason I've started out this blog is to collate my thoughts and experiences on photography. I've lately been inundated with requests from you, my dear friends. Requests ranging from "sell me that photograph" to suggest cameras, share tips on lenses and in general taking photographs that you'd consider memorable.

I've resolved to give some serious thought into the things that I now tend to do intuitively and end up taking some good photographs. I also want to share some examples, some tips that I come across, hear, tricks that I try out.

To help channel my thoughts, I'd request you to email/message/post some questions you have that you want answered. There may be things you already know, and just want to bounce an idea, or hear my viewpoint - go ahead and send those things as well. Maybe someone may benefit from it.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you
Sridhar

1 comment:

  1. It feels proud to say that photography runs in our blood :)
    I would just love to say that I am ur avid fan..
    Your pics has been an inspiration to me right from the very moment you have shown me your first set of photos which you clicked..
    I would grade you as a professional photographer with very good knowledge of ur subject and art..
    Thanks to you that I to have taken up photography as a passion..
    Cheers Bro
    Keep up the good work
    HaRsH

    ReplyDelete